2 player matches

devils advocate
What is going on with the two player matches? I can NEVER seem to find one as it is always searching and, after a few minutes kicks me out. I even tried inviting my friend and we could start the match but then were booted. I bought this game mostly to play against other players, so this has been extremely disappointing for a game that has such HUGE potential. Any tips???

Re: 2 player matches

markturnergoblin
Unfortuantly we do not have enough users so it is difficult to find anyone at the moment.Your best option is to invite friends until we get more of a player base. If one of you is getting kicked during the game this may be that one of you has a poor connection or there is a problem with gamecentre.
For some reason it is easier to connect by both pressing the Play Now option ,I have found.
 There is also a list of players here that want to be invited for games.It may be worth sending them an invite.