2 players game on iPad

bleble630
Hi
Is this game will have a pass and play on one iPad?? It is strange to such a game don't have a local multiplayer...

Re: 2 players game on iPad

Quintivarium
I don't think this feature is available, but it is certainly something I would like to see.

Re: 2 players game on iPad

This is something I was interested in doing originally, but it has always been a lower priority. Thinking about it again, it might not be too painful to implement.

But I wonder, would many people use it? And actually, would you be prepared to pay for it as a one-time unlock feature on the multiplayer screen? For example, the $4.99 price point?

If there are votes for the above maybe I'll take a look next year, it would be a fun feature :)

Re: 2 players game on iPad

.Confused.
The feature is very interesting.
Asking for 5$ is easily justified.

I would not pay for it, i have reached my cash-for-play threshold by Gg in-app purchases. I would love to have it free, since i passed a certain threshold of "real-money invested", as an alternative of buying the feature outright. I really mean that, suggesting to apply it to the broader player base, encouraging Gg purchases. And you get, as bonus after X$ spent, the pass-and-play feature.

As I recently suggested, the game is worth 80$ In in-app purchases approx. this might be a good marketing strategy to encourage purchases, offer this bonus, worth 5$ if bought by itself.

Hope it makes sense.

Re: 2 players game on iPad

Yes that's a great idea, it could unlock after the first x spent in any case :)

Btw did your $80 take into account average returns from in-game victories too, single player and 2 player? I'm sure a lot of players enjoy the game all the way through without needing to spend $ ?

(Okay you're right I should just go and read your post, lol)

Re: 2 players game on iPad

.Confused.
80$ is if you buy the 7 current factions outright by two purchases of 20,000 Gg for 40$ each. This inplies reselling the extra cards and paying for the unlockables. No relation to wins vs AI or PVP.

Back to the point of the thread, i find it reasonnable (but I'm not a Goblin) to offer the pass-and-play after 20$ or real cash invested. Some will prefer to pay 5$, some will see the 8000 Gg + p&p feature enough to decide to pay 20$.

 In all cases I'm suggesting the giveaway of half a pint of beer (5$) when someone buys a round of beers to his three favourite Goblins (20$). Not much cash, that is, either way.

Cheers,

Re: 2 players game on iPad

I would definitely use it, and I would pay $5.00 for the feature (assuming I still had money available).  But some of my motivation for paying that price is to support you goblins for all you've put into the game.