AI deck list

Quintivarium
I have attached a file containing tables for each of the 21 regions.  This table lists the AI deck number of all decks from 9 to 24, the secondary faction (and in a couple of cases, the tertiary faction) associated with the deck, and the power cards utilized by that deck.  In some cases, I have also noted identifying features of the deck (e.g. wolfpack deck).  There is a possibility of an oversight of a third faction, if I completed my game before that third faction appeared.

Be warned that this file contains what some players will consider spoilers.

I anticipate the file will have greater use when and if we have a mode where we can select our AI opponent.  For now it is still useful if you have completed the campaign (and hence receive random opponents) to select regions with fewer power cards (or power cards that are less disruptive) when testing new decks.  Or it can be used to help identify memorable AI decks, etc.

AI_Decks.rtf

Re: AI deck list

Molotch
Masterful work this Quinti.
Just referencing the co-faction is of real help and all the rest too:) Thank you.
Do you know if there's anywhere that details what each Power Cards ability is?

Re: AI deck list

This might help:

PowerCardList.pdf

Re: AI deck list