Account Reset

heatzz
How can I reset my progression back to level 1?
Is there anyway to do that?

Reason is I found out that I lost all my water cards when I re-downloaded back the game.

Re: Account Reset

SteveGoblin
I believe Mike has sent you an email about it, so hopefully it will be sorted soon.

Steve @ ThreeGoblins

Re: Account Reset

heatzz
This post was updated on .
I have not receive any emails yet, please send it to this account which i register as forum.
Anyway I create another apple account to replay the game, hope to hear you guys soon.

Another problem is I can't find any players for multi-play, any idea how is the player base doing??

EDITED:
It would be nice if you guys would stay away from game center & able to have a account reset function so that players can choose the right starter or after they learn about the game and decides to restart the campaign.

Re: Account Reset

SteveGoblin
"It would be nice if you guys would stay away from game center & able to have a account reset function so that players can choose the right starter or after they learn about the game and decides to restart the campaign."

I will do my best to answer this:

(1) Game Center is the only way for us to offer a free two-player game. Other options would involve a
a non-free server - we don't make any money to be able to pay for that - any money we make goes straight back into advertising to try and build up the player base.

(2) We won't be providing a way for new players to restart the campaign - if they want to play a second faction they are given enough free gold (and can easily win more) to start a 2nd faction. So it shouldn't be a problem.

(3) Player base - it's early days - we are relying on some advertising,  word of mouth, and having a good reputation - the best way to get more players is to give the game a good rating. And tell your friends about it.

Regards
Steve @ ThreeGoblins

Re: Account Reset

Hi Heatzz,

I believe you sent a Feedback email, in which you mentioned "email is as above, bcc."
But note that the way that the Bcc field works in email is that nobody else can see it :) (that's the entire purpose of it).

So I replied to the originating address.

I have just forwarded my response to your forum-registered email account, so if you reply we can take it from there - but it sounds like you are well on your way now in any case.

Btw, we're big fans of Game Center, so we are unlikely to stay away from it :)

Kind regards,
Mike

Re: Account Reset

heatzz
@mikeGoblin

I just replied your mail, hope to hear from you soon..

Re: Account Reset

We've had a lot of emails since :)

Re: Account Reset

LemonFresh
i redownloaded and all my cards are missng i had enough gold for 2 small card packs but i cant even make a deck to play unless i spend money which i wouldnt mind doing but what if i lose those cards too.... what are my options

Re: Account Reset

SteveGoblin
How long ago was it when you first played the game? (Did you use iCloud)
Have you downloaded it on the same device as before?

Cheers

Re: Account Reset

Also make sure you are logged into the same Gamecentre account that you have your spellcraft card collection on.

Re: Account Reset

I had a similar problem a few months ago.  When I started the game, sometimes I would have no cards, sometimes I would get a starter deck, sometimes I would get the same deck I had the previous play.  My wife had just lost her phone and had loaded a lot of stuff on my phone so memory was very low.  When she got a new phone and I got rid of her junk, the problem disappeared (although I also switched from using her game center ID to using my own).

My guess is the problem was related to memory, although it could have been a conflict with some program my wife had loaded.

By the way, in this process, I found resetting phone ID, game center ID, and reloading the game also allowed me to restart the campaign.