Aggro Challenge - What's your best opener?

Aggro Challenge - What's your best opener?

Valentino
Here's a challenge for you Spellcraft enthusiasts:
Let us assume that you have your best hand and opponent does not play any card.

What's the cumulative max damage you can cause at end of your 3rd round if you start first?
What's the cumulative max damage you can cause at end of your 3rd round if you start second?

My score is: 21/30. Can you think about any better combo?

Please do not name the cards to play to prevent to give the solution to other players without brain activities ;)

Re: Aggro Challenge - What's your best opener?

Quintivarium
Are you assuming you continue to draw the best possible cards?

Re: Aggro Challenge - What's your best opener?

Valentino
Yes.

Re: Aggro Challenge - What's your best opener?

Valentino
You still need to respect however the power limit and the deck building rules.
(3 power first turn, 5 power following turn)
(2 colors max, 4 copies per card type)

Re: Aggro Challenge - What's your best opener?

3rd round means 3 attacking turns, or two including opponent's turn?

Re: Aggro Challenge - What's your best opener?

Art
I got 45 if I start 1st, assuming I went through 3 of my rounds.

Re: Aggro Challenge - What's your best opener?

Art
sorry to spam here, I just want to clarify, um... so the difference between the 2 questions is just the 2 power points difference between going first and going second?

if you go second, you also draw a card at the start of your turn -- effectively you begin with 6 cards

Re: Aggro Challenge - What's your best opener?

Art
right, i forgot about that.

then, i confirm that 45 is my highest so far for the first question.

Re: Aggro Challenge - What's your best opener?

Valentino
3 attack turns.

45 damages in 3 turns with 7 cards and 13 power points seems to me outstanding.

I would be curious to know the combos - can you let me know privately not to spoil to the rest of the forum?

Re: Aggro Challenge - What's your best opener?

Art
not necessarily 7 cards and 13 powers, I could have draw cards and use something to increase my power.

I don't know how to send a private message to tell u though.

Re: Aggro Challenge - What's your best opener?

Valentino
agree on power cards

valentino_de_rogatis@yahoo.it

Re: Aggro Challenge - What's your best opener?

Art
email sent to you, Valentino

Re: Aggro Challenge - What's your best opener?

Valentino
I confirm that Art provided an excellent answer to my challenge.

Anybody scoring more than 45?

Re: Aggro Challenge - What's your best opener?

.Confused.
I confirm that Valentino has already put Orange's solution to work!
...might as well be public

Re: Aggro Challenge - What's your best opener?

Valentino
Let's wait few days and then it can be published. You never know somebody has a better idea ;-)

Re: Aggro Challenge - What's your best opener?

Art
my answer posted on glassboard already, you can go check out if you are interested, Philippe.

Re: Aggro Challenge - What's your best opener?

.Confused.
I realized that today, as I realized also that Valentino really invented a new deck, with mighty teeth!

I really like your solution Orange, simplicity is beautiful.

Re: Aggro Challenge - What's your best opener?

Valentino
Confused seems to be happy not to suffer my fireballs anymore :-)