All progress lost

Dom

All progress lost

Dom
Are there any other players on here that has had there pvp level dropped down to lvl1/in game level also dropped down to lvl1, along with losing all cards/decks? Haven't played in about 6 months and when I reopened the progress I had in the pass was completely missing, along with the 1000+ gold I'd been saving for the new deck to come out! Only have 195 gold for some reason and no cards/decks.

Re: All progress lost

Mr.Rouge
Hi..Something similar happens to me some year ago, simply switching game from iPhone to iPad. I wrote to goblins for help but there was no solution... They gave me back a good amount of gold for my decks reassembly. I maintained my level, though. Maybe your problem is something concerning iCloud or Apple ID, because seems like your account restarted as you never played the game.. try to ask Goblins sending a report.

Re: All progress lost

Definitely send an error report from in-game. It will be sorted.