Attack then play vs play then attack

Jambo(75)
Hi guys,

Query about this since the rules seem to differ depending on what you have on the board at the time.

For example, if you have no minions on the board, you don't get the option to play through your attack phase. The only option you're offfered is 'End Turn' and what this means is it's impossible to play 'quick' minions without them also attacking in the same turn. i.e. they can't be used as blockers.

However, if you have minions on the board, you can press 'attack' and then play quick creatures afterwards without them being forced to attack that turn. i.e. they can be used as blockers.

Will there be a move to more clearly define the 'phases' in the future?

Cheers

Re: Attack then play vs play then attack

markturnergoblin
 we did this so you dont have to press the attack button if you have no forces in play,which can happen quite frequently.However yes,there are times when a fast minion cannot be deployed after the attack phase because of this.I think I prefer the way we have it now as it means less pressing of the attack button and I think it might confuse new players who have to press attack and nothing happens.But I have been the victim of a fast minon getting killed becasue of this so I see your point.
 well done on getting to 85 and thanks for your kind review on the app store Jambo