Backing out during load in hopes of forced forfeit

Backing out during load in hopes of forced forfeit

Younglenny10
Several players are familiar with this, while game is loading if player backs out , the game will not time out quickly. Two or three top players do this readily, especially to newer players, that are unfamiliar with gameplay. Unsure of why players like " Brian boru" are not reprimanded for this. Their ranking is in question , especially when hateful, pouting is the route. I personally bested he and a couple others that regularly use this technique , and find it cowardly and childish. It is a game. Perhaps a way to block play permanently with particular players can be arranged.

Re: Backing out during load in hopes of forced forfeit

Thanks for this report Younglenny10, this is the first I have heard of a specific technique to work around the timers.

We'll look into ways to make that unviable.