Barriers can attack!

Mbuna120
Which faction has the power card that allows barriers to attack? I can't seem to get it to show up again!

Re: Barriers can attack!

Quintivarium
The card allowing barriers to attack is a power card called living walls.  Power cards are only available to the AI.  Players cannot take them.

Re: Barriers can attack!

Mbuna120
Lol yes thank you but I know that part. I want to play against the card 😜

Re: Barriers can attack!

SteveGoblin
It occurs in 9 AI Decks.  Example: Aeromage Academy 8 & 17, and Paradise Lake 9

Re: Barriers can attack!

Living walls is a card that only appears in certain AI decks.  AI decks are associated with regions (eg cinderlands) not factions (eg fire) and level -- although the same AI deck is used with a given region for something like four levels in a row.  Unfortunately, you can only defeat a given region once per level.  If you gain a level, you can again play that region and there is a good chance you will get the same AI deck.

In an earlier thread (something to the effect of AI deck list), I attached a file which listed the power cards associated with each AI deck I was able to play.  This thread is on page two of the forum as of today if you wanted to look and see where living walls arises.

Re: Barriers can attack!

Mbuna120
Ok thank you for the responses and I'll check that post out!