Body snatcher achievement

Mbuna120
I have had 36 minions in my graveyard now in solo play 3x, and even had a good sport help me in pvp to completely empty my deck. Why can I not get this achievement?

As a side note, why do achievements not award coins? 😬

Re: Body snatcher achievement

Quintivarium
Without actually observing the play, I can only conjecture an answer.  First, are you sure the cards in the discard pile were minions (not spells, barriers, etc.)?  Second, are you sure cards were not somehow removed from the discard pile?  Enemy cards like ravenous ghouls or grave robbers can do this.  So can friendly cards like undead giants.  Finally, did you win the game?  I believe victory is a requirement of all achievements.  The only other possibility I know of is is that sometimes there can be a delay before achievements are acknowledged.  I think there may be occurances where achievements are not recognized.  Idont know what causes that.

Re: Body snatcher achievement

Mbuna120
Yes I'm positive none are barriers. There is one spell, 3 items, and 36 minions in the deck. However....I didn't win. I wasn't trying to. So maybe I should give that a shot lol
Thnk you!

Re: Body snatcher achievement

markturnergoblin
You should get gold for all achievements equal to the amount of points it is worth.

Re: Body snatcher achievement

SteveGoblin
Make sure you have iCloud on and you are logged into Game Center too

Re: Body snatcher achievement

Mbuna120
Ok I don't think I've gotten any gold for achievemebts but I'm not positive. However I have definitely stopped getting new ones. I am logged in iCloud and Game Center. Here is a ss of the most recent achievement that I was not awarded. The 10 are minion and yes I won the game. As you can see he's a 12/10....

Ok maybe I can't attach a shot here. :-( but again this is the second time I've gotten a minon over 10 and no luck. What's going on? 😭

Re: Body snatcher achievement

Mbuna120
I also just completed the achievement with no minions in my deck at all....and didn't get that one either. Can someone (administrator?) please help me with why I'm not getting these achievements? It's very frustrating.

Re: Body snatcher achievement

markturnergoblin
I am not sure why these are not working for you.Can you can win with the no minions in your deck again ,if it dosen't work can you press Feedback in options and explain roughly what the problem is there. This will attach your last games so we can take a look at why it dosent work for you.

Re: Body snatcher achievement

Mbuna120
Ok I'll try and do this today sometime

Re: Body snatcher achievement

Mbuna120
Actually the no minion achievement randomly popped up now after a regular game with a different deck. But the others still have not worked :( but I will follow the same advice and see what I can do