Burning Worlds deck

Milo
New to the game and I quickly grabbed onto cards like burning world and built a deck around auras that make everything die and cards that regent health in that environment. But I get a lot of shrt games. Being new to this scene. Is my setup overdone and considered cheesy ?

People often quit in the first two turns  :-/

Re: Burning Worlds deck

SteveGoblin
If it works, I would rate it as successful. If people quit, take that as a sign of your genius :p

Re: Burning Worlds deck

Thiede
Also, there is an ongoing problem with Game Center dropping a lot of games.  So, your opponents might not be quitting, but are actually being booted by Game Center.

Re: Burning Worlds deck

Hellspawn_destroyer
Look me up dude, ill play my quick deck lol

~hellspawn

Re: Burning Worlds deck

Milo
Yup. Love to play you. Looks like the issue is connection related.  I have had a couple of opponents drop when they were clearly ahead.