Card Wiki

Dorion
Hello,

I apologize if this has been posted before, but I did not find anything in a quick search.  Was wondering if there is some sort of card wiki/guide available?  I would like to look up and study cards and their attributes while not in the game.

Any comments or help is appreciated!

Thanks

Re: Card Wiki

There may indeed be something like that (others might say), but in the meantime it would be worth having a look through the Faction guides by Quintivarium, I'm sure there will be plenty there of interest and card combinations and strategies are covered.

HTH,
Mike

Re: Card Wiki

I second what Mike said. Quint's guides on this form are exceptionally good for analysing a card's use.

But I see what you mean, a list of cards with stats could be useful. It is something I could consider doing as a link from our home page.

Does anyone else feel this would be useful? It could be a downloadable file or online.

Re: Card Wiki

caenel
Well, ever since I started playing this game (only 2 weeks ago), I have been searching online for a full card list to be able to engineer possible decks and strategies (as I don't have that many cards in game yet). This so I could focus my purchases to the cards needed for said decks/strategies.

So I would be really happy with a listing of all cards with abilities/costs/strength/toughness/...

I feel this would be a given in any card game (but most of the times, it is created by the fans who have some extra time in a wiki :-) )

Re: Card Wiki

Diamond_Spear
I love a guide like that. I'm the type of player that likes to weigh the meritsbof a faction based on my play style and a listing of all the cards would be fantastic.