Cards unlocked with PVP wins - another option perhaps?

Cards unlocked with PVP wins - another option perhaps?

Orogen
Heya!
I'm new to the game and really enjoy it.  Honestly, my biggest gripe right now is the cards for each faction that are only unlocked after winning 20 PVP matches.  It is really difficult to find a single match, let alone 20, let alone winning 20!  Is there any chance this restriction can be reduced/removed?  I would love some more deck building fodder.

Cheers!
-Orogen

Re: Cards unlocked with PVP wins - another option perhaps?

markturnergoblin
In the next update you will be able to queue for a 2 player game in the background while you do other things like play one player or build decks. This will make it easier to find a game and unlock the Pvp cards.

Re: Cards unlocked with PVP wins - another option perhaps?

Charlie
When should we expect the update?

Re: Cards unlocked with PVP wins - another option perhaps?

SpaceGhoat
I have the same concern. I have never seen another player in PvP and I have stopped checking it. Its not feasible to unlock the cards this way. I suppose I could collude with someone here to trade wins for wins until I have them all, but there's gotta be a better way.

Re: Cards unlocked with PVP wins - another option perhaps?

Maybe post a thread here "Looking for a match", and arrange matches with other players if you can get some takers?

There did used to be a lot more PvP going on but it seems to have dropped off a lot, we don't know exactly why.

The background matching should have made it easier but maybe most people aren't using it?

Unless PvP is actually broken in some way and we don't know it?
But whenever we arrange a game ourselves it always works immediately, so it seems doubtful.

I'd be interested in the opinions of anyone reading this, we don't know what we can do to help otherwise.