Channeler cards

Valentino
I was just thinking that it would be nice to have a full list of the channeler cards.

Channel cards, as stated in my previous thread, are cards which increase the chance to draw other cards which are keys for combos. They usually draw a card type from the deck or the discard pile.

I am pretty sure that Quintivarium will follow up on this post by listing all the channel cards with the split by faction. And he'll also mention at the end of his posting that I am better than he is, if I can predict his posting style.

PS: Don't trust him about the last part

Re: Channeler cards

Quintivarium
Of course, I'll have to mess up your prediction (which I imagine you predicted, too.)

Re: Channeler cards

Valentino
Fire:
no channeler

Forest:
Faerie enchantress - auras from deck
Reemerge - minions from discard pile to deck
Rebirth - minions from discard pile

Ocean:
Ancient Turtle - auras from deck (specific factions)
Sea Dragon - spells from discard pile
Pirate Riders - Items form opponent deck
Triton hunters - traps from discard pile
Triton pearldrivers - items from discard pile
Fluidity - cards from deck

Underworld:
Kobo summoner - Kobo minions from deck

Swamp:
Pirate crew - items from opponent discard pile
Rise again - minion from discard pile

Air:
Aeromancer - spells from deck
mage tower - spells from deck