Creating a Deck

jackson992
Do you think it is better to go all one color or to use two colors? For example if I just use forest, it seems like I have trouble against say fire decks.

Re: Creating a Deck

Quintivarium
As you accumulate more cards, having two factions gives a lot more flexibility in finding combos, keeping a deck focused, and keeping a deck flexible.  Nearly all the best decks are two color.

However, a beginner, with limited card selection does well to focus on one color until they get a good selection of good cards in that faction.

By the way, forest is one of the hardest factions to use well.  Underworld, fire and ocean are much easier for beginners to master.