Deepwood Fey

LiefLAO
This card has the ability remove immunities...but it happens not to remove combat immunity. Was this on purpose out of curiosity?

Re: Deepwood Fey

markturnergoblin
I just tested  deepwood fey and it seems to remove combat immunity ok. Was there any special circumstances involved when you saw it happen? Did it remove another immunity from another target instead maybe?

Re: Deepwood Fey

--cwc88--
Perhaps the entity with the combat immunity that was not removed was a barrier instead of a minion? I overlook this distinction more frequently than I care to admit, which often results in me casting a spell which has no effect at all.

Re: Deepwood Fey

Mack the Knife
for those of us who have an interest in this game but not an infatuation like some, it would be nice when these particular cards are mentioned to also mention what faction they are in.   there are 400+ cards and for posters to assume everybody knows all the cards is, no offense, arrogance.  i do keep tabs on what's said here and i like to cross reference comments about particular cards but i don't know all the cards, nor do i want to, and i certainly don't want to scan thru 400.  it would be appreciated if posters would say => Deepwood Fey (Swamp).. or whatever factions it's in.. or use everyone's "shortcut" and say  Deepwood Fey (purple).

thanks...

Re: Deepwood Fey

Art
Mack,