Detailed Rulebook

Re: Detailed Rulebook

Mack the Knife
This post was updated on .
very nice!  will this be added with a future update?

Re: Detailed Rulebook

markturnergoblin
For now We will put it on the rulebook setion of the webpage. Its probably best if we link it from the rule book in the game, so if players want more detail they can go there.

Re: Detailed Rulebook

Excellent work, Nate, concise, clear and comprehensive.

I have two minor additions/corrections:

   7.3C note a card can have only one active immunity.  Granting a combat immune card magic immunity removes the combat immunity.

   8.4D It used to be cards brought into play by other cards were affected by traps.  Has this changed?

Re: Detailed Rulebook

--cwc88--
Thank you, Quint.

And thanks for the corrections.  I'll need the Goblins to answer your question about 8.4.D (Traps), as well as the details of the first one you bring up: if a spell immune card is granted combat immunity (which, as far as I know, is not currently possible), would it remove the spell immunity? Or does spell immunity somehow take precedence over combat immunity?

I encourage any and all to look for mistakes or omissions in the above rulebook.  Please compile them here so that they can be reviewed, discussed, and ultimately added/revised in the rules.

The numbering/lettering system was implemented in the hopes that rules could be easily referenced for discussion, here or elsewhere (which Quint has demonstrated for us!).

Re: Detailed Rulebook

.Confused.
Great work, congrats!

Re: Detailed Rulebook

A card can only have one immunity, so one will be replaced by another.
Cards brought into play by other cards will be affected by traps, such as an omninous egg hatching. The only exception I know is swarm of bats and mass collapse. However we will look into changing that so they do get affected.

Re: Detailed Rulebook

Ben66
Hi guys, great game. I've been tinkering with a forest:jungle swarm deck and noticed that ant swarms ability won't trigger in conjunction with rampage. In other words when it destroys s minion it gets 1/1 wether it has the rampage aura or not. Is this by design? Thanks again for a very enjoyable game.

Re: Detailed Rulebook

markturnergoblin
This looks like a bug as you should get both effects. I will try this one out.