Enhancement Idea: Attack sequence

Valentino
The current game set solves attacks from left to right.

Player can get an advantage by placing the following minions on the left side:
Berserk Djinn (RED)
Cinderlings (RED)
Time eater (WHITE)

on the other hand it is better to place this minion on the right side:
Giant Urchin (BLUE)

(Apologizes if I forgot any card affected by this topic)

Did you ever think about it?

I would like to raise the question: would it be more strategic if players could choose which paths attack first? (for example simply start from the left or from the right side)

In my opinion the game would become more strategic with this option and few more cards of this kind!

Re: Enhancement Idea: Attack sequence

SteveGoblin
Hello,

Just a brief reply:

The current game set solves attacks from left to right.

Yes,  it could have been left-right, right-left or random. We chose left-right.

Did you ever think about it?
Yes, when designing and programming a computer game, the smallest details have to be considered.And re-considered...considered again...more coffee and finally re-considered.

I would like to raise the question: would it be more strategic if players could choose which paths attack first? (for example simply start from the left or from the right side)
It might but it would add to the complexity, and at the moment at least the results are consistent. It would also need another control to let players choose.

In my opinion the game would become more strategic with this option and few more cards of this kind!
Yes a few more cards that take advantage of positioning would be good. There are others in the set that will.