Expansion Preview

Valentino
Is it possible to have a description of the cards before the new expansion is released?

I would like to start thinking about new combos...

Re: Expansion Preview

Hello,

I am going to put some cards up on another thread soon but.....we are all on target for a pre-Christmas release anyway, so you won't have that long to wait now.

Steve

Re: Expansion Preview

heres a few:
   Savage kobo.Minion,  cost 2   stats 2/1 Elusive,    when played you gain a random trap from your deck.

   Law of the jungle,  aura,  cost 3, timer 20,    Each turn a minion with the lowest health in play takes 1 damage.

  Drums of war. Item,  cost 2,   Whilst in play, all minions have one extra strength.

  Savage trappers. Minion, cost 2,  stats 2/2 Elusive,  Each time you play a trap the opposing minion takes 1 damage.