Expansions

GreenMachine
So I'm new to the game and forums. And I see where new expansions are on the way. But I noticed that the new expansions are for new regions, which I am very excited for.  It just makes me wonder if there is a planned expansion that will supplement the already existing regions. Or if there will be cards for the old regions in the new region expansions.

Re: Expansions

SteveGoblin
Hello and welcome.

The remaining factions (Jungle, Ice, Desert, Mountain,etc) will each be an expansion,  consisting of 40 or so cards all from that new faction.

In addition, we will have occasional expansions that sprinkle a few cards to all factions.
We had one of these a couple of months back.

There is also plans to have a few unlockable cards for existing factions.

Next up is Jungle...

Re: Expansions

Mack the Knife
Next up is Jungle... and you'll have it by Christmas!

Re: Expansions

GreenMachine
Thank you. And great sounds awesome :)