Fairly new still

Wackwiggity
  Although i am fairly new, i just wanted to point out that I very frequently check the forums and very much appreciate the posts of the community.
  I felt it would be very ironic to get so much helpful info about the game and never make any mention of it, which could give the impression that the info was not helpful to me.
  Though for many reasons, I am unable to give significant meaningful contributions on these forums. I guess i'm just tipping the hat to the community and the the game devs. I really enjoy this game.... And having worked with many apps and ccgs, I'm quite picky.

Thanks to you all.

Re: Fairly new still

Valentino
I already foresee an army of players following the Valentino advices about using aggressive decks using the Valentino 5/3/2 Power Point distribution theory :)

Re: Fairly new still

Molotch
Just seconding Wackwiggity's post.

Re: Fairly new still

Valentino
Guys please reduce your appreciations or I'll start to cry ;-)

Re: Fairly new still

Molotch
Nah, we know you top boys love it ;-)

BTW I thought, as you and the Q are so prolific, you could go by the name ValenVarium or maybe QuinTino, watcha think?

Re: Fairly new still

Valentino
You guys have no idea of the deck recipes we exchange by email.

What you see is just a little bit of our threads.

We do a lot of math calculations in the background.

Re: Fairly new still

Be careful, there a lot of excellent players out there.  ValeVarium and I just seem more willing or able to share our secrets.  But that is where the similarities end.  I share secrets because I know my secrets aren't worth stealing -- ValeVarium shares his because even if you do steal them, he can still tear you limb for limb in a game!

Re: Fairly new still

Valentino
I am not that sure anymore about that.

I got bashed a couple of times lately. There are other excellent players around.

They simply do not contribute.

As well there are people playing with me asking advices to improve their decks. And I got based by one of them lately. It was a nice surprise how quick he learnt!

Vale and Quinti have very different gaming styles. A deck is usually like a pair of shoes. Quinti usually says that the minions I put in my decks are not enough for him ;-)