Feature Requests ...

Cog.Bot
I do love your game, goblins!  And I know you're working hard on the update that will give us Ice (and I can't wait for that) and story mode (likewise).  But in the meantime, I was thinking about 2 things that would make life a bit easier for some of us (OK, me, at least ;-):

1) A way to move decks around screens:  I have 4 different screens and they are a mess.  I'd like to organize them so that I can find different level decks for different levels of players.  Right now I have to search through the different deck screens and it's less than ideal (for me, at least).
2) A way to play arbitrary levels and decks for testing:  There are some decks that are good testing decks for me and once I leave that level I can never reliably get them back.  For example, a big minion deck and a quick deck and a burning world deck (hopefully in the next release of new decks).  I don't want to win gold from the testing decks, just an ability to play them reliably.  I remember you were hesitant to do this at one point in time because of naming all the decks (yikes!), but really I think all that is needed is a level and land selection capability (e.g., 23, Cinderlands) so that players could find good testing decks and just replay them.  Right now I haven't even completed campaign mode because I don't want to go into random-hope-I-get-a-good-deck-for-my-testing-deck.

thanks!
Cog.Bot

Re: Feature Requests ...

Quintivarium
Let me second these suggestions.  Both are features I would greatly appreciate as well.

Re: Feature Requests ...

It may be possible to make it so you can move your spellbooks about,I also thought it would be handy. We could make it so you drag the deck to the scrolling dots below, and it put the deck into the desired page.

The new story mode may be quite good for testing your decks as you will have a map of locations ,each with its own deck. You can reply any of these at any time.

Re: Feature Requests ...

Cog.Bot
markturnergoblin wrote
It may be possible to make it so you can move your spellbooks about,I also thought it would be handy. We could make it so you drag the deck to the scrolling dots below, and it put the deck into the desired page.

The new story mode may be quite good for testing your decks as you will have a map of locations ,each with its own deck. You can reply any of these at any time.
These would be great additions!  Especially if story mode has the 'right kind' of testing decks (a big creature deck, a rush deck, a burning world deck, an aura deck, a trap deck, a spell deck, and an item deck would be great ;-)

Thanks, as always, for your attention to your fan base!

Cog.Bot