Fire Prism functionality?

biggballze
So a couple of questions on the fire prism. Is it's ability supposed to work with sacrificial blade or arcane thief?  Or am I doing/reading something wrong with it?

I finally thought I had a practical use for the ravager, but when i tried to sac it, the prism didn't do any dmg.

Similar story with the thief, stole the ppt, but didn't do prism dmg.

Re: Fire Prism functionality?

Milo
Looks like the event of power creation from a card triggers it. So a single event, even when creating multiple power, triggers a single point of damage.  I assume the thief is moving not creating power.

Re: Fire Prism functionality?

SteveGoblin
I agree, it should work. We will look into it.

Re: Fire Prism functionality?

BourkeStreet
It seems like Prism should work with Sac Blade.

And yeah, Arcane Thief moves power, not creates it.

Re: Fire Prism functionality?

Tsiflikas
Necroing an old thread since I also had recently same issue of Prism not working with Sac Blade. Anyone still trying to fix this?

Re: Fire Prism functionality?

It actually works on power creation, not the "moving" of power, so arguably it is correct as it is :)

But we might tweak this in a future update yes (or change the wording!).

Re: Fire Prism functionality?

Tsiflikas
Not sure about it working on power creation since I did not see any of the opponent's creatures taking damage when I sacrificed my own and they should take one damage, no?

Re: Fire Prism functionality?

markturnergoblin
Yes, you are right this card dosent seem to work with prism . I think it should , so will add to the list of things to do.