Forum Help Needed

Quintivarium
Goblins,

I'm sorry; this one probably needs your help.  My last post on the Keys to the Factions thread (regarding fire faction) got cut off.  I suspect that, with several very long posts, I have placed too much material on a single thread page, without enough posts to trigger a new page.  I prepare long documents in Word, then copy and paste into the forum, so I can easily re-post.  But I think it would be nice to have my analysis of all factions in the same thread.  Any suggestions?

Re: Forum Help Needed

Quintivarium
As always, you goblins are wonderful about resolving issues.  You may not have said anything, but I notice the problem is fixed.  Thanks.

Re: Forum Help Needed

Goblins,

I have posted the final faction (air) to the keys to the factions thread, and I fear I again messed up the page format again.  Can you fix it for me?  Please!  And is it possible to artificially send it to a new page so I will not have the same issue when Ice Faction comes out?

Thank You.

Re: Forum Help Needed

Quintivarium
The air faction post is now fixed, but underworld, swamp, and ocean are now missing.  Should I re-post, or can you fix this as well?

Thanks

Re: Forum Help Needed

Quit, I have divided your outstanding guide into separate threads, one per faction. That way it's more approachable for players who want to consult a section of your mammoth work. And it can open up faction-specific discussions too. And easy to add new factions.