Game Center

jackson992
ok this is prolly a dumb question but how do I log into Game Center so I can challenge fellow players? Also is there a way to add people as friends that I have played against?

Re: Game Center

markturnergoblin
There is a Gamecente app icon (white with coloured balloons) that comes as a standard app when you buy your device I think. Once you sign on there, You will be able to use Gamecentre in any apps that use it.
 By pressing the + button in Gamecentre you can type in peoples Gamecentre names and invite them as a friend.

Re: Game Center

jackson992
Thx so much I finally found it!