Guilds and Player Chat

jlbjork
Hey - I am a new player to Spellcraft and I am really enjoying the basic game (mostly grinding for gold against the computer right now). I play other games like Shadow Era and one thing that enhances the experience with that game is that there are player guilds, tournaments, etc for interaction and collaborative learning.

Does Spellcraft have player guilds? Is there a Telegram chat for Spellcraft players? Are there tournaments?

Anyway, let me know because I might like to get more involved with this game if so.

Re: Guilds and Player Chat

ispodean
hey,

there's a great community in spellcraft.  Lots of players chat and swap ideas during games.

Definitely get involved!

Re: Guilds and Player Chat

There are no guilds, but as Ispodean said, the community in general is very helpful.  In game chat is a great place to get advice on a deck or on play.  And numerous strategy ideas and deck designs are discussed here in the forum.

While there have been tournaments, they have not been well supported by the players.  Of the last two attempted, one was canceled when only two players signed up, and the other was never organized because too few expressed interest.  The last one completed was nearly two years ago, and had to be terminated with many unplayed games because those who did commit to it just failed to play, or could not find a time to meet.  Tournaments are a definate possibility but they may require a larger player base.

Re: Guilds and Player Chat

markturnergoblin
If anyone wants to run one ,we can always send out some gold prize money. Last time we used an app called glassboard for about 10-20 players so they could ask each other for games, although we could probably use the global chat now for that now.