Hawk eye, you can stop lying now.

BourkeStreet
This post was updated on .
I'm not trying to aggravate anything, other players can ignore this thread but Hawkeye needs to be cut the bullcrap about this incident once and for all. I admit my attatched screenshot sucks -.- because the keyboard covered the bottom half but it still provides clear cut evidence against Hawkeye's phoney story. It is impossible for you (with 29 cards in deck, 5 in hand, 2 on field and 4 in discard) to have gotten my Health down to 3 as according to your original story on Glassboard which the older players might remember, you said you had Heatseeker which would finish me off. Righty-o, mate. Even if you had red dragons, I stated my hand...I'm not lying about my hand but it's covered up so we can disregard that. I take loses fairly as I've demostrated against everyone I've ever played against. Nonetheless you were clearly did not have an upperhand nor be able to finish me off with a heatseeker according to the colourful tales you keep spewing. Grow up and stop being a loser, mate.

https://imageshack.com/i/aic119cap

Remove the ;cid=1404930073632-568 at the end if it appears for the link to work.