Hello

Thiede
Discovered this game a couple weeks ago and I gotta say, great job.  Been having a lot of fun with it.

A couple suggestions that I think would help new players.  It would be cool if rares and uncommons were highlighted when you open a new pack and also in the deck builder.  Maybe just a faint glow around them, one color for uncommons and another for rares.

Also, I think it would be great if there was a way to watch matches between other players.  It's an awesome way to get your Spellcraft fix while bored at work, but don't actually want to play, because a customer is guaranteed to need you the second you start a match.

My last suggestion would be to be able to see the cards in the discard pile, not just the top one.

Once again, great game.  After being burned by some other CCG's in the past, I swore off ever spending money on one, but this one is too good.  I had to buy some goblin gold and start building decks.

Thanks

Re: Hello

Quintivarium
Its not just a great game -- Goblin support is outstanding.  The developers truly care about both their product and their players.

By the way, welcome to the community.

Re: Hello

BourkeStreet
First of all, big warm welcome to the game. It indeed is a great game and it's good to see that you're enjoying it.

The highlighted rarity cards could be cool/useful and I'm not against the idea. It would totally make it a lot easier in the deck builder to recognise them. I don't find it neccessary though because when I contruct decks, I don't even look at the rarities; I look at which cards combine effectively with others.

Regarding a way to watch matches between players. Mike, check this out if you haven't already seen it:
https://www.kamcord.com/developers/
I'm not sure but I speculate that you would need a powerful device such as an iPad3 or iPhone5 or better.

And to add in a function to display the cards in the discard pile, yep it's been requested.

Re: Hello

Thiede
Yes, I too could care less about rarity when building a deck, but when deciding whether to switch from buying boosters to buying individual cards, it would be nice to be able to quickly look at your rare stock and see where you stand.

Re: Hello

Thanks for the link Bourke, looks good!