I keep getting the same rare cards over and over

I keep getting the same rare cards over and over

PissPaulPete
Like the subject says I keep getting the same rare over and over again in the 10 card booster pack.  I was just wondering if anyone else is experiencing this, or if this is working as intended.  I say as intended, because if I save up 200 gold and buy one of a certain rare, I am then able to buy a ten card booster and get a different rare.

Anyway, your responses will be appreciated.

Re: I keep getting the same rare cards over and over

This never happened to me and I'm sure it is not intentional.  But I have not purchased a booster pack in well over a year.  Even then, I always purchased the larger booster with four rares.

If you are certain your duplicates are not by chance, you might try purchasing a cast ten common card rather than the cost 200 rare.  It might have the same effect at far lower cost.

Sorry, that's not much help; I just don't have the experience to lend any real insight.

Re: I keep getting the same rare cards over and over

How many repeats did you get?

Re: I keep getting the same rare cards over and over

PissPaulPete
I got four in a row, then three in a row twice before I posted.

If I save up the cash to buy a large booster, I can get it to change to a different one then it goes back to repeating it self.

That is a good idea about buying the common.  I will let you guys know how it turns out.

Re: I keep getting the same rare cards over and over

PissPaulPete
Well, the issue seams to be fixed today.  I have no clue what changed, but I seam to be getting random cards again in my purchases.