Ice Faction

Tezot
So last we heard it was coming late February. We are almost halfway through March. Is Ice Faction still coming out ?

Re: Ice Faction

SteveGoblin
Yes, it's coming. We've all been sidetracked by other projects, and also converting SC for Android. But it is not forgotten.

Re: Ice Faction

MadAdaM
Is there any forecasted date by chance?

Re: Ice Faction

Quintivarium
Goblins,

While you're answering questions on the matter, can you confirm or deny rumors that the cause of the delay is the collapse of a kobo tunneling project deep under the Kraken's Reach?

Re: Ice Faction

markturnergoblin
I think our goblin programmer was caught in the collapse too ,but hopfully he will be put back to work on it soon. I the meantime me and the other goblin are working on the new story mode.