Ice Faction!?!?!?

Really!?!?!?!
Is there a new timetable for when the Ice Faction when be released?  I love the game and have been playing it for a long time, but it's definitely time for some newness. Thanks in advance!

Re: Ice Faction!?!?!?

We agree! Glad you like the game - more newness in the pipeline!

Re: Ice Faction!?!?!?

Mr.Rouge
Maybe it will be released when we will really need some ice... summer? ;)

Re: Ice Faction!?!?!?

markturnergoblin
Although all the art and animations are done we are still waiting on the programming side, but I am hoping it will be done soon. Here's a look at some of the cards . Their main theme is auras and attack strength loss,but they have lots of tricks.

Re: Ice Faction!?!?!?

Cog.Bot
markturnergoblin wrote
Although all the art and animations are done we are still waiting on the programming side, but I am hoping it will be done soon. Here's a look at some of the cards . Their main theme is auras and attack strength loss,but they have lots of tricks.
This looks fabulous!  Looking forward to the ice release!  And thanks for sharing those cards!

Re: Ice Faction!?!?!?

The art is fantastic, but it is also exciting to see what the cards will do.  I can't wait to actually try them.

Re: Ice Faction!?!?!?

Mr.Rouge
I cannot se cards via smartphone, but I can wit PC! Anyone else?
Btw, awesome cards! I have already one or two decks in mind, lol 😎

Re: Ice Faction!?!?!?

ledlevee
I see some possibilities for Ice/Jungle or Ice/Swamp strength reducer decks.  Can't wait to see the rest of the cards.