Ice faction

1234

Ice faction

markturnergoblin
Here is a look at some of the art for the next faction, Ice.

Ice's main feature is powerfull auras ,above are a few of the minions. Frostlings,snow witch and enchanted unicorn. There will also be new powercards and an extended campaign to at least level 100.

Re: Ice faction

Kunagi
Is there any release date?

Re: Ice faction

SteveGoblin
No, sorry. As 3 individuals with other jobs we only get to do this when we get the chance.  I can tell you that all the cards have been designed, and more than half the art is ready.

Sorry to be vague.

Re: Ice faction

.Confused.
I want a frosty kobo!
I needs it.

Re: Ice faction

Kunagi
That's fine. I understand. Really. :) I was only really curious of if you or another goblin would know an estimate. I know that y'all (from Texas lol) only work on the game when y'all have the chance to, but I was wondering like next month or by October or December or something along those lines. Just a general vague timeframe. :) thank you.

Re: Ice faction

SteveGoblin
@Confused: There is indeed a frosty Kobo

@Kunagi: The best estimate I can give is 'this year' which isn't helpful is it. Not October.

Re: Ice faction

Re: Ice faction

.Confused.
Lol, this is so awesome!

Can't wait to see how much more combos these bad boys kobos will pull off.

.C.

Re: Ice faction

Forget kobos -- I want a fearsome snow-bunny :)

Re: Ice faction

SteveGoblin
Oddly enough, there is something resembling a fearsome snow-bunny too. A snow-mole.

Re: Ice faction

markturnergoblin
                     Snow mole

Re: Ice faction

Molotch
I think an Arctic Hare makes a Snow Bunny feasible:)

Re: Ice faction

Hellspawn_destroyer
What are the rares for ice faction gonna be?

Re: Ice faction

SteveGoblin
Well, there will be frost dragons, an icy version of hydra, Northern vampire, Primal Ice (Ice version of Primal Fire), Avalanche...and many many others...

Re: Ice faction

Hellspawn_destroyer
Ok from that it seems ice is good with swamp and age decks

Re: Ice faction

Hellspawn_destroyer
Air

Re: Ice faction

.Confused.
My 5 years old daughter helps me play at times.
I just imagined the pleasure she will have to reenact the movie Frozen when the faction comes out!
I'm sure she'll find a way to associate most of the characters to an ice cards...
Oh joy...
.C.

Re: Ice faction

Hellspawn_destroyer
lol confused  she will have fun, maybe the snowman will be a kobo :)

Re: Ice faction

markturnergoblin
   2 more Ice cards. Winter wight and Frozen fog.

Re: Ice faction

John Splat
The artwork is awesome. I can't wait to see these cards come to life.
1234