Ice update - Beta Testers wanted!

If you'd like early access to the latest version, with all-new multiplayer features and including the Ice Faction, please email feedback@threegoblins.com!

We'd really appreciate as many as possible, even if you can only test it briefly it's valuable - please sign up now!

Re: Ice update - Beta Testers wanted!

milbert89
When can beta testers expect the jungle class of cards?. I was playing a guy that had them. I want a trap deck :)

Re: Ice update - Beta Testers wanted!

Jungle is available to everyone in the current production version and has been for maybe two years, you just need to reach a high enough Level and then it unlocks :)
(I forget the Level needed, but not very high, if you’re at 20 or more you will definitely have it).