Implementation question

Quintivarium
This is not very important, but I'm curious and the forums are quiet.

Does Spellcraft shuffle the decks once at the beginning of each game and then select cards in order, or does it select cards randomly from those remaining in the deck as cards are needed?  Certainly, either method is fair, but there is a slight difference between the two when cards of a particular type are summoned from the deck.  For instance, if I have 4 lavapults in my deck, but my opponent uses a darkling snatcher to steal one, the remaining lavapults will tend to be less evenly distributed through the deck if the cards are only shuffled once.

Re: Implementation question

markturnergoblin
The deck is shuffled at the start of the game and cards are drawn from the top. Any targeted Card is  randomly from your deck. So really it is like a real pack of cards.