Jungle expansion

markturnergoblin
Here is a short video of some of the art from the upcoming Jungle expansion. nice music too.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tbg5erTaor8

Re: Jungle expansion

Mack the Knife
looks great mark!  noticed it said extended campaign.  what's it being bumped to? (now at 85, right?).  i also noticed new power cards but i've forgotten, what level do you have to be before those "kick in"?.

Re: Jungle expansion

markturnergoblin
This one goes to 90 and there are some new power cards from 85 onwards, but we may increase the level in a later update.

Re: Jungle expansion

The card names of the Jungle faction for anybody interested. I am sure you can guess what some do...

Angry Hornets
Dactyl
Dactyl Hatchling
Gargantula
Giant Constrictor
Hungry Crocodile
Jungle Dragon
Piranha
Mantid
Ravager
Razorsaurs
Saberine
Savage Blood-drinkers
Savage Kobo
Savage Riders
Savage Shaman
Savage Trappers
Stranglevines
Colossal Egg
Razorweed
Trapvine
Toxipede
Ferocity
Frenzy  [edit: replaced by Cursed Idol]
Rampage
Pack Attack
Savage Spite
Huge
Law Of The Jungle
Mortal Wound
Drums Of War
Jungle Juice
Lost Spellstone
Sacrificial Blade
Backfire
Essence Jar
Poison Darts
Ambush
Smash
Snake Pit

Re: Jungle expansion

Mack the Knife
whoopee...probably not by Thanksgiving but by Christmas?

Re: Jungle expansion

SteveGoblin
By Christmas yes. We are testing it all now, looking good so far.