Latest version cards update

Art
Hi, I would like the know all cards and its stats and abilities that has changed in the latest update.

Thx
p.s. Meteor should be back to 4 power by now.

Re: Latest version cards update

markturnergoblin
There was only a few changes.   postmortem and cull were both reduced to 0 cost. Cloud fey got elusive.Tornado reduced to 2 cost. gravity well timer increased to 15.chanting druids health goes up to 3.
Heart of the forests timer goes up to 8. I think they may be it

Re: Latest version cards update

Quintivarium
I believe screaming skulls also got elusive -- a necessary modificstion to make them useful in my opinion.