Looking for a match?

123

Looking for a match?

Post your Game Center nickname here if you are available for game invitations :)

If you really want to be defeated, our very own "markturnergoblin" is often happy to oblige! ;)

Re: Looking for a match?

h0tah
My nick in Game Center - h0tah. Please add me and we will play together!

Re: Looking for a match?

Jesse
My game center username is doubtofbuddha. I have been playing this one a bit over the last few days and have really enjoyed exploring the game's intricacies. Would really like to be able to play something else besides the AI.

Re: Looking for a match?

JahDragon
Add me as a friend and if I'm online I will play you :) my nickname on game centre is Jah Dragon
Hope you can find me /hug

Re: Looking for a match?

Anthony
Add me too: flinmac02

Love to get into some MP.

I'm really enjoying this game.

BTW... Thanks for the 100gold to leave feedback, I had already left five stars and still got me a booster pack. I like :)

Re: Looking for a match?

I'm wondering if any of you above have "friended" any of the others yet, and/or invited them to a match?
If so, who won?

I'll admit I was thrashed in 5 turns by h0tah in a brief auto-match a few days ago :)

Re: Looking for a match?

Blackrhino17
Blackrhino17 is my handle. I'm on a fair amount and would love to see this game take off. good stuff.

Re: Looking for a match?

magiuspaulus
Added you all.
Good games Mark!
I have a problem that whenever i get an invite, i get it on my Iphone and not on my Ipad (or at least much later). Any idea how i can remedy this?

Re: Looking for a match?

magiuspaulus wrote
Added you all.
Good games Mark!
I have a problem that whenever i get an invite, i get it on my Iphone and not on my Ipad (or at least much later). Any idea how i can remedy this?
If both are logged in with the same GC user, not much you can do about this (as far as I know), sorry!
If you do find a good solution though, please do post it here :)

Re: Looking for a match?

My game center name is [_]orange[_]

Been playing the game in a couple of weeks, really like it and looking for some opponent aside from AI to improve my deck.

Please add me and invite me to play sometimes.  I constructed 2 decks so far and I think they have done well, at least against AI.  Really look forward to a human game.

Re: Looking for a match?

heatzz
IGN: Bearauder

Just started, can't find any players to play with add me soon hopefully!!

Re: Looking for a match?

devils advocate
Devils adv0cate

I'm down to play.

Re: Looking for a match?

Carlisle
My name is caelkennethjohn add me :))... No one seems to play these days :(

Re: Looking for a match?

Add all the names above as GC friends :)

Re: Looking for a match?

LiefLAO
IGN: LiefLAO

I'm often active.

Re: Looking for a match?

Bourke Street
GC: Bourke Street

Re: Looking for a match?

Re: Looking for a match?

UAIgor
Hello all. I love to play Multiplayer. I suck, but I like to play. My name in the gamecenter is IgorUA007

Re: Looking for a match?

Jambo(75)
Gamecenter ID: Jambo(75)

I've added a few ogf you above but am desperately hoping to get some online games going.

Cheers

Re: Looking for a match?

Nate
My game centre name is (# Nate river #) just what's inside the brackets....
Look forward to dealing with you...
123