Lost decks

Jeff
I got a new phone but using the same account on Game Center yet my decks are gone. Can anyone help me?

Re: Lost decks

Spoop
I wonder if your account is saved somewhere and can be reloaded. Good luck!

Re: Lost decks

It sounds like you may not have had Icloud turned on . This is where your collection is saved and where a new device will find it. Can you use the options button in Spellcraft and use the feedback button there and send us a message explaining the problem. If we cant restore it then we will give you gold to cover it.