Lost everything

Srvannor
Sent an email to the goblin crew but wanted to see if anyone else had advice regarding losing cards, pages, decks...

Tried to install spellcraft on iphone (been playing exclusively on iPad so far). Phone only showed starter deck. Tried logging in and out of Game Center, reinstalling, turning on cloud on both devices, turned on driver... Nothing helped. Gave up on playing on the phone and went back to the iPad and now the only thing showing there is the starter deck lol.  All cards and pages full of decks are gone.

Re: Lost everything

markturnergoblin
The cases of this so far seem to be where someone has two devices and one of them has not got Icloud turned on or it is full up.  The card collection is actually stored on Icloud as we do not have a server.
If we cant restore it we will send you gold to cover it.

Re: Lost everything

Srvannor
markturnergoblin wrote
SteveGoblin Reply | Threaded | More
Selected post May 16, 2013; 11:27amFAQ
SteveGoblin
181 posts

How can I ensure the safety of my gold and cards ?
Your card and gold collection are backed up onto iCloud, so please switch it on.

I am having problems with the game syncing with iCloud. What can I do?
Check:
(1) Your Wi-Fi is on
(2) iCloud is on
(3) iCloud Documents & Data is on
(4) Log off Game Center, exit the game totally, and start the game again

As far as I can tell, I followed these instructions from the first post by Steve in the faq.  I received a message from Mike about a gold refund, but haven't gotten it yet.  I can rebuild the decks, but I have two concerns still.  What about the money I paid to have extra deck storage?  Is there anything extra or different I need to do next time I try and sync the iPad with the iPhone that is not listed in the faq instructions?

I appreciate the quick responses to my issue. Love the game and community, and can't wait to see it expand.

Re: Lost everything

markturnergoblin
If you cant see the gold alert appear email mike back about it and the lost deck pages. I don't think we have the capability of restoring deck pages but we can send an extra large sack of gold for that loss.