Lost my cards!

Elkuko
Good morning!
I played Spellcraft for a while a year or two ago but then my phone would no longer run it due to an update.  I've finally upgraded my phone and was excited to play again.  It kept my ranks from Gamecenter (single player 61) but all my decks/cards are gone and I only have the starter/new player cards.  I can't beat any of the AI now to get gold.

Is there any chance of recovering the cards the account used to have?

Elkuko.

Re: Lost my cards!

Sorry to hear that Elkuko!

Unfortunately given the time and the changes, and that you don't have the original data any more, I doubt there is much I can do to help you.

However, please send a message from within the Feedback section of the game reminding what happened, and I will see if I can credit your account with a stack of gold to help you get back your collection!