Lost my first PvC game at....

Molotch
....level 4.

I'm thinking that's not really good enough somehow.

Re: Lost my first PvC game at....

markturnergoblin
We have not made it too hard early on,I think at your level he is mainly restricted to commoms and uncommons.You are on AI level 2,It goes up to level 24.Many people have found it too hard at first, but experianced card gamers may find it easy at lower levels.Later on power cards come into play which also make it tougher.
However if you want more of a challenge I suggest trying the glassboard app and adding yourself to the spellcraft one.You can ask for opponents there .Details are in the link above.
  Or maybe someone can add their name here for Molotch to play against.

Re: Lost my first PvC game at....

Hi Molotch,

You're doing really well if you have only just lost a game at Level 4! Most players will lose a match long before then!

But I promise you it does get more challenging as it goes on, and there are currently 95 Levels!

(Mark is talking about when the campaign decks step up in difficulty more noticeably which happens roughly every 4 levels)

Have fun,
Mike

Re: Lost my first PvC game at....

Molotch
Sorry Mark, I can see how it may have read. I was being honest and not derogative (just reading some those Q and V posts can leave you feeling a little insecure). I was just trying to see if my start with the game was passable:)