Missing gold?

Justwrong
I just started playing, the game looks great. I won a few single player matches and it says I win gold coins however none have been added to the 195 they started me with. Also the wins have not credited towards unlocking the cards that open up after 20 single player wins?

Am I missing something??

Thanks!

Re: Missing gold?

SteveGoblin
Hello and thanks for your message.

Each faction has 2 cards to unlock. One is unlocked for 1-player games, the other for 2-player games. Is it possible you looked at the wrong one?

And you are not getting any gold at all? Not heard this from anyone before.

Have you got iCloud enabled? This is vital for this game, and others, to work properly

Re: Missing gold?

Hi Justwrong,
Sorry to hear about the problem!
Please do send a Feedback message from within the game describing the problem again and we'll be able to help you immediately

Re: Missing gold?

Justwrong
Thanks Goblins for your fast response!! It was game center, once I activated it spell craft runs right. I bought a bunch of cards this morning just because the service is so good, keep up the great work!!

Re: Missing gold?

Our pleasure, glad you're up and running and hope you enjoy the campaign :)