Multi-Player Problems

Diamond_Spear
I'm having two problems with multi-player. First almost every game ends after one or two rounds with my opponent disappearing and the game awarding me the win. Second when I try to post to Global Chat it hangs up when I tell it to post and the icon just keeps spinning. Any suggestions?

Re: Multi-Player Problems

SteveGoblin
Is your wi-fi connection steady and ok?

Re: Multi-Player Problems

Diamond_Spear
Yes. 4G LTE.

Re: Multi-Player Problems

SteveGoblin
Might be worth trying to send a global chat message, etc, etc. Then, when it fails, send a report in-game from the Settings menu.

Almost impossible to solve technical problems on a forum. So, email us soon.