Mushroom Questions!

cman961
The mushroom area, I just have a few questions about it.
1.What is that biome/area going to be called? [Insert Name]
2.What color will the mushroom area's borders be. [Insert Color]
3.What will there deal be? (Lots of Traps, Auras, Barriers, Spells? Unique Playstyle?)[Optional-ish]
4.Will there be a recurring name? (Triton, Kobo, Fey, Darkling, Savage, etc.)[Yes/No]

If you're not a developer, try answering these questions any ways, I like creativity.

Re: Mushroom Questions!

SteveGoblin
Well, this is far ahead but their cards exist on paper, and have done for a couple of years.

To answer your questions...

1.What is that biome/area going to be called?
Spore is the likely name. Or possibly Dreamspore.

2.What color will the mushroom area's borders be.
Pink

3.What will there deal be?
Swarms of small things and lots of new ways to use them to maximum effect.

4.Will there be a recurring name? (Triton, Kobo, Fey, Darkling, Savage, etc.)
Most of those humanoids won't appear but certain key creatures will:  dragon (Nightmare Dragon) and a mage (Somnimancer)

Re: Mushroom Questions!

.Confused.
Too much information!
Now, the wait will be unbearable

...but of course, it's fun to read about it. So, we'll have:
Ice
Mountains
Desert
Plains
Spores
City

Is that right?
Cheers,

.C.

Re: Mushroom Questions!

SteveGoblin
Almost...

Ice
Mountains
Desert
Spores
City
And 2 more, both currently not even on the map.

Re: Mushroom Questions!

.Confused.
Thank you Steve, can't wait!

Re: Mushroom Questions!

SpaceGhoat
I request there be a desert card which is a unicorn-camel hybrid