Need to find opponents for 2 player?

markturnergoblin
Are you are having problems finding opponents, if so try downloading this easy to use app. Glassboard.
Then enter the code     xbhzt  . This will connect you to the spellcraft player base there. They are a friendly group and you will be sure to get some games.

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/glassboard/id453661198?mt=8

Re: Need to find opponents for 2 player?

.Confused.
Master Goblin is right,

We get more people every day, really! So get in there, register in the "looking for a match" thread and get as many of my friends as you can as they almost all play. i'm .Confused.

Right, i am... .Confused.   And my friends play this game.

Cheers,

.Confused.