New to the game

Mr. E
Greetings, all. I downloaded this game onto my iPad ages ago, however have just recently started to play it. It's quite challenging for me, and fun. I'm truly enjoying unlocking the cards, and trying to figure out combinations which would work.

In any case, being supremely new to the format I truly appreciated the detailed beginners guide by one "Quintavarium". I'm attempting to incorporate the advice in that thread now, and hope to be more than just rank fodder for the online element soon.
"Something, something, Danger Zone!"

Re: New to the game

Welcome Mr E!

The fact that you've read the guides here gives you a significant advantage over any players that haven't so you could be climbing rank very quickly

Re: New to the game

Mr. E
Thanks very much. I've enjoyed the few matches I've participated in thus far, though most have been fairly lopsided. I'm looking forward to investing hours into this thing.
"Something, something, Danger Zone!"