PLEASE HELP

Fable
I bought an IPhone used.  It came with Spellcraft.  How do I log on & restart the game under my Apple ID?  Level 1?  Tnx

Re: PLEASE HELP

markturnergoblin
If you log into Gamecentre with your own account you can start from the beginning. Is it still logged into the old users Gamecentre?

Re: PLEASE HELP

Hi Fable,

Good news on the iPhone, and it must have been a discerning user if they had Spellcraft already :)

I'd suggest the following:

1. Delete Spellcraft
2. Login to Game Center and iCloud with your credentials
3. Install Spellcraft and login again if it asks you to
4. Enjoy the game!

Hope to see you climbing the Ranks soon :)