PLEASE remove junk topics!!

Mr.Rouge
There’s several topics that attempt to sell some stuff...

Re: PLEASE remove junk topics!!

Sorry it took awhile, there were loads in there now

Re: PLEASE remove junk topics!!

Btw if you ever happen to notice any new ones again, please reply here and I'll get notified and can come and delete them :)

Re: PLEASE remove junk topics!!

Quintivarium
Thank you Mike.  And there are several new spam posts.

Re: PLEASE remove junk topics!!

Thanks Quint.

Hey actually if you’d be willing to ban and delete them when you spot any, I’d be very happy to have you as a forum moderator too?

I've added you and .Confused., so you should be able to ban users (and tick the option to delete their posts at the same time please) by clicking on their username and then choosing the ban option.

I've cleaned up recent ones, if you spot any next time you're on, please ban and delete them :)