Peak Play Time

Dorion
Hello,

I live in Ohio...USA.  Not sure where this game has been released and where most of the player base is located.  Just wondering if my peak time lines up with the demographics of most of the players in this game?  For example if most of the players are in Europe or Australia... during my evening playing time I may not be able to catch a match as quickly.

Any information is appreciated.

Re: Peak Play Time

Quintivarium
Perhaps someone who plays on-line more than I do will be able to lend better insight, but I have not really observed a peak time.  The spellcraft community truely seems to be global, with players in Europe, Asia, Austrailia, North America, and I assume elsewhere although I do not usually learn where players live.

I can say that I seem equally likely to catch a match at almost any time of day -- or night.  Do not expect a big perponderance of U.S. players or even English speaking players.  I have found huge diversity in every aspect of the game.  In fact, I believe the three goblins themselves live in very different places.

Re: Peak Play Time

Dorion
Ahhh ok Quintivarium.  Thanks for the reply.  Glad to see there is so much diversity in the gaming community!  Still playing the AI at the moment as I don't feel I have the skill or cards to effectively compete against a human yet.  But hopefully soon!

Re: Peak Play Time

pianotoad
Hi there,
I have the same feeling. Any time I go online - if I don't experience connection issues - there is someone for a pvp match. However, I still stick to the single player campaign for a bit, levelling up, practicing, doing the same mistakes over and over again (like forget to tap a Ruby Hatchling for example) so that I'm better prepared for pvp...