Power Rangers Unite!

Hi everyone,

We have published a new game with a publisher partner!
You'll recognise the style immediately! ;)

We really hope you'll try it and give it a play (and 5 stars if you like!) - you'll all be expert players!

Power Rangers Unite

PRU only exists because of our first love - Spellcraft - and we'll be updating Spellcraft as soon as we can, we have lots of new things to do!

Thanks again for all of your support and enthusiasm! We feel very lucky to have such a great community of players and we look forward to playing games with you as we fill out the factions and the Spellcraft story over the coming years!

With much affection,
Mike, Mark, Steve